Here is how to whitelist an email address or an entire domain in Gmail:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and click “See all settings”:
- Select “Filters and Blocked Email Addresses”
- Click “Create a new filter”:
- In the from address enter the domain to whitelist. Here I’ve used my domain, dailystory.com:
- Next, click the “Create filter” button and select “Never send it to Spam”:
This will ensure that import emails from this domain never get sent to spam!